There is no dedicated app for Windows or Mac OS. In fact, we will be using the Android version of TutuApp free on the computer.
This has been made possible by Android emulator called Nox App Player. It can run all your Android apps on Windows and Mac.
Here are the steps for TutuApp download on PC:
- Download the TutuApp APK file on your computer from THIS LINK
- Download Nox App Player from https://noxemulator.com
- Run Nox and configure it by signing in with your Google ID
- Drag and drop the TutuApp APK file over the Nox App Player user interface
- Nox will accept the file and start the installation automatically
- Once the app is installed you will see the icon on the Nox home screen
- You can run TutuApp English from within Nox (there will be no desktop shortcut for TutuApp)
This is all you have to do to install TutuApp on PC.